Emails getting sent to Delete or possibly going straight to delete folder
My e-mails are getting sent to my deleted items folder from the inbox (Not 100% sure that they go direct to the Deleted folder) ..
I am using XP and Outlook 2007 to access my mail through the outlook.
BUT then i dont get Desktop elerts as they go direct
So to read my mail have to read from the deleted ..
Also if i put them in the inbox then next time i open Outlook express they are back in deleted.
I have it set up to retrieve my live emails on my iphone (sorry ..
Your help would be appreciated
Anwsers to the Problem Emails getting sent to Delete or possibly going straight to delete folder
Check if there is any rule created in outlook, if you find any, delete them.
Guruprasad Ra, Microsoft Answers Support Engineer.
• We appreciate your participation in MS Forums, Help us understand your needs better.
To share your valuable Feedback please Click
To install drivers and other optional updates
- To install optional updates, you need to review and then select them from the list of updates that Windows finds for your computer. Optional updates are not installed automatically.
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click View available updates.
- Select the optional updates that you want, and then click Install. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Emails getting sent to Delete or possibly going straight to delete folder:
How to Fix Emails getting sent to Delete or possibly going straight to delete folder with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: How to Fix 0x7f Bsod Windows Xp Error?,Troubleshoot: Error code 0xf4 Mrxsmb20 Error,Error Message Blue Screen 0x00000020 Fixer,How to Fix Error Foutcode 0x663?,Troubleshooter of Error: Job 0x80072efd Received For Assignment,How To Resolve Missing frgplugs.dll Problem,Solution to jsurl.dll Missing Error,How to Fix libdlltgeometryres.dll Not Found Error,Corrupted Ltwvc13n.dll File - How to Fix,pholder.dll Missing Error Fixer
Read More: Troubleshooting:Embedded Excel 2007 worksheet in Word 2007 - Errors when working with the worksheet Error,Embedded Excel 2007 charts in Word 2007 crashes\/hangs netwrok printer,Tech Support: Embarrased to be asking for help - MS Vista-64 Games Missing,How to Fix - Embedded Excel document turned into an image and text box file?,[Solved] Embed a page created in PPT with hyperlinks in an e-mail.,Does windows have a program to make a photo from a video if so what and where is it?,does windows 7 word pad have a spell checker?,double horizontal lines,Do many desk top icons slow a computer,Does a messy desktop slow down your computer?