Thursday, September 29, 2016

[Solved] Does importing video into my newer computer really 'fry' my processor and bog things down, or problem with Win 7?

Does importing video into my newer computer really 'fry' my processor and bog things down, or problem with Win 7?

I import video from various sources into my computer to edit into DVDs (part of my business) and sometimes it's importing for hours on end at a time.
My computer is newer, purchased JUST before Windows 7 was released.
I received Windows 7 as part of the
purchase to upgrade less than a month after getting the computer.
I decided to NOT install all my business programs onto the machine until after I installed 7 hoping I wouldn't have the issues.
I also, for my business computer, never hooked to the internet
so if I ever had problems I knew it shouldn't be a virus.
This time I purchased a USB Wireless and attach it (usually) only when I need to go online for something.
Things ran smoothly until probably the last month.
I've been reading other posts about computers seizing up and having to re-boot to get up and running again.
That's ME now! I use Pinnacle Studio 12 and, aside from the 'edit' part being slower, when I go
to 'make movie', the computer hangs up at 'initializing' and can stay there for hours.
Sometimes if I let it go, it will eventually unfreeze and I'm able to burn my DVD.
Other times it stays there and I have to 'end task'.
I USED to be able to re-boot and it would many times glide smoothly through these parts, but not any more.
I've done system checks, memory checks, spybot checks and virus checks, all with little to nothing showing up.
My son tells me that he understands that by working with videos like I do I'm 'frying' my processor.
Could this be my problem? Would that not show
up on one of my tests? I don't constantly do videos, just occasionally get a big job.
Second question: Is there an online virus check/removal (free would be nicest!) where it does it remote and I don't have to install their program? I just installed a 'free scan and removal' and after installing, it scanned and said I had a small, low-priority
(or something such) problem and when I clicked remove it took me to their website to buy the program.
Please tell me I don't have to do a complete restore to my computer.
I remember the 'olden' days when I used to just reinstall Windows over top and (I think) it would just work out the kinks and I was merrily on my way.
Not so???
Thanks for any help you can give....

Keys to the Problem Does importing video into my newer computer really 'fry' my processor and bog things down, or problem with Win 7?

Download Error Fixer for Free Now

Hi photoshopgal,
 
Follow the steps mentioned below:
 
Step 1: Start the computer in a clean boot state
 
Boot the computer in a clean boot state and check if that fixes the issue.
 
Booting the computer in a clean boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue.
If yes, you may have to contact the program manufacturer for any updates or uninstall and re-install the program.
 
Refer the following Microsoft KB article for more information on how to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows Vista or in Windows 7:
 
How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows Vista or in Windows 7
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135
 
Note: After troubleshooting, make sure to put the computer to start as usual as mentioned in
Step 7 in the above KB article.
 
Step 2: Update drivers
 
Refer the following article for further information on updating drivers:
 
Update drivers: recommended links
 
Update a driver for hardware that isn't working properly
 
Step 3: Online virus scan
 
Run an online virus scan from the link below:
 
Get a free PC safety scan
http://onecare.live.com/site/en-us/center/whatsnew.htm
 
Windows Live OneCare safety scanner is a free service designed to help ensure the health of your PC.
 
Hope this information helps.

Gokul - Microsoft Support

[If this post was helpful, please click the "Vote as Helpful" (green triangle) button.
If it helps in resolving your issue, click "Propose As Answer" or "Mark as Answer" button.
By proposing/marking a post as Answered, or Helpful you help others find the answer
faster.]

To check for Windows updates

  1. Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
  2. In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
  3. If any updates are found, click Install updates. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Does importing video into my newer computer really 'fry' my processor and bog things down, or problem with Win 7?:

How to Fix Does importing video into my newer computer really 'fry' my processor and bog things down, or problem with Win 7? with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer.  Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The errors will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.

3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed


Related: Way to Update & Download SONY SVE14A2X1EH Wireless State Device driver,How to Update & Download SONY SVS1511X9RB Graphics Driver for D2 (Intel) v.9.17 - 9.17.10.2828,Method to Download SONY VGN-CR290N Realtek High Definition Audio Driver v.5.10.0.5433,Download SONY VGN-FS710/W Utilities DLL Update v.6.4.0.06290 driver,Method to Update & Download SONY VGN-NR460E/P Intel Graphics Media Accelerator Driver v.6.14.10.4847,How to Fix Error 0x0000c1f5 SoluciĆ³n?,Error 0x80071a91 Win7 Fix Patch,Error 0x800ccc60 Windows Live Mail [Solved],Error Message 0x800ccc79 Outlook 2000 Fix,What is Error 0xc1ab0001?,[Answered] x64 saplugin dll,How to Fix Problem - Kb943729 Download?,Troubleshooting: Bccode D1 Error,Java Runtime Tech Support,Troubleshooting: ERROR NO SUCH GROUP Error,Solution to ashoutxt.dll Missing Error,Solution to cxcore096.dll Missing Error,Where can I Find dsauth.dll File,How to Fix msde.dll Not Found Error,Best Method to Fix psizewizres.dll Error
Read More: How to Fix Problem - Does startup run applications when Windows 7 is booted or when a user logs on??,Tech Support: dllhost.exe COM surrogate slowing computer using up memory,Fast Solution to Problem: Does windows have a program to make a photo from a video if so what and where is it?,Fast Solution to Error: display goes to full screen and then minimizes automatically and flashes between the two. Why?,Does IE 11 still use exploded tree structure when adding a favorite? Tech Support,Data validation question. Maintaining and updating named ranges.,Desktop Gadget Gallery on Windows 7,delete empty rows,Deleting a page and also how can I copy an exact page lay out on a new page,Date Formula for 1st Sunday of each Month (3rd to 9th)

No comments:

Post a Comment