An error has occurred, Not all of the features were successfullt changed
I have Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit - there are a few of Windows features that I am trying to turn off in Control Panel/Programs and Features/Turn Windows Features on or off.
I keep on getting the message: "An error has occurred, Not all of the features
were successfully changed." I would like to turn off Games and Windows Gadget Platform.
I have tried doing this one thing at a time with no results and the same message.
I have run sfc /scannow and chkdsk /r - no errors or corrupt files were found.
What could possibly be the problem? Any comments, ideas or advice are welcome.
Anwsers to the Problem An error has occurred, Not all of the features were successfullt changed
Windows Error Reporting - To Fix An error has occurred, Not all of the features were successfullt changed
- Go to Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Windows Error Reporting.
- Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
- Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
- Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
- Next, click the Advanced settings link.
- Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: An error has occurred, Not all of the features were successfullt changed:
How to Fix An error has occurred, Not all of the features were successfullt changed with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: error message fsui.exe/ wlidcli.dll is missing
,Solution to Error: Excel: Automatic number generation
,Troubleshoot:i wanna change language of all windows in Windows 7 Home Premium
,Troubleshooting:IF Function, if the vendor ID in column A matches any of the vendor ID's in column F, I want 1099 to appear in column D. Error
,Fast Solution to Problem: ReadyBoost is not working properly in my computer
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22),brclr.dll.mu_ Missing Error Fixer,How To Resolve Missing fin_myagtui.eng Problem,Corrupted f_0006ad File - How to Fix,nkebigvg.cpl Not Found Error Fixer,Corrupted olcontrols.ocx File - How to Fix
Read More: Fast Solution to Problem: Although my 'email contact list' has about 30\/40 addresses in it, I keep receiving the message \"contact list empty\". WHY??,APPCRASH problem, Registry class not found [Solved],Application.DisplayAlerts=False is not working,Troubleshoot:Alternating Font & Font Color In Conversation Error,App store in Windows 8.1 wont open and can't refresh,After Windows Update CD/DVD drive does not work,After installing windows 7 to laptop the labels print out of line how can I fix it,After my computer sleeps the wireless always disconnects and will no reconnect,After signing into Pogo.com, I get a message" This tab has been recovered"....what does this mean and how do I fix it.....,All desktop icons changed to windows live and does not open