Adobe Flash Player dissapears after restart
Original Title: Network Programs Network Networking Internet Website Web Site URL Web Site
I download Adobe Flash Player, It runs.
Them reboot, Flash Player disappears.
Have to re-download.
Have had 5 different techie work the problem.
None could correct it.
Anybody have any ideas? Makes no difference whether I use Internet Explorer, Firefox
Anwsers to the Problem Adobe Flash Player dissapears after restart
This particular error can easily be resolved with a few simple steps. However, if you are not confident in your ability to use the methods below or they do not fully remove the issue on your computer, you may want to seek the assistance of a qualified repair technician who is well versed in fixing Adobe Flash Player dissapears after restart.
- Back-up the Registry of your operating system.
- Find the Registry Key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\OSUpgrade]
- Note: this Registry Key should already exist, if it does not exist, create it.
- Create a brand new DWORD Value that is named AllowOsUpdate
- Set the Value to 0x00000001.
- Close and reopen your Control Panel.
- Restart the Microsoft Windows.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: Adobe Flash Player dissapears after restart:
How to Fix Adobe Flash Player dissapears after restart with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: [Anwsered] After dropping computer, it takes over an hour to get to desktop and startup,Fast Solution to Error: Adjusting the brightness in Windows 8.1,How to Resolve - Adjusting the percentage of screen size?,adobe flash player will not load Tech Support,How to Resolve - After connecting XBOX 360 with Media Center on Windows 7, more RAM is being used?,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded