Adding data series to existing stacked chart?
I'm trying to add a data series to a stacked bar chart in Excel, but it's putting it on top of another existing rather than on it's own point?
We have an existing stacked bar chart in Excel and I'm attempting to add a new data series to it. The x axis has years but also an OOS and MB series for out of service and items.
I'm adding an MB series for mothballed and it's just putting
it on top of the OOS one rather than on its own data point, though MB is showing as a label on the x axis.
Keys to the Problem Adding data series to existing stacked chart?
It won't work that way - you have to create a complete source range for each of the series.
To check for Windows updates
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click Install updates. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Adding data series to existing stacked chart?:
How to Fix Adding data series to existing stacked chart? with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your computer.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Fast Solution to Error: After doing an update for Adobe, now my Internet Explorer icon is missing,Fast Solution to Error: Aero peek was working fine on all my Office 2007 products. Suddenly about 3 days ago the aero peek stopped working only for Office Excel 2007.,How to Fix Problem - After installing 2 sticks of RAM, my wireless adapter is no longer working, and it shows a code 10 in the device manager.?,Tech Support: Adding a Label to a checkbox,How Can You Fix - adobe flash player download failed?,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded