Adobe flash player up-gradation not possible on Win.7
Videos on internet not working
Adobe flash player up-gradation is required
but not possible on Win.7
I am using win 7 home premium with ie 32 n 64 bit
help me plz....
Keys to the Problem Adobe flash player up-gradation not possible on Win.7
Uninstall using the utility on this page..
and then re-install Flash Player from the Adobe website..
- Go to the Start button.
- In the Search box, type "regedit" (without quotes) and press Enter.
- Look for the following registry key: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ Microsoft\ SQMClient\Windows\DisabledSessions".
- On the right window pane, delete the subkey: "Machine Throttling".
- Reboot your computer.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: Adobe flash player up-gradation not possible on Win.7:
How to Fix Adobe flash player up-gradation not possible on Win.7 with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Aero Crashes Installing Program on windows 7 RC1 [Anwsered],Troubleshoot:Adding a parameter to the SUM/IF/FREQUENCY formula to narrow down range? Error,How to Fix - Administrator Rights have been blocked?,Troubleshoot:Add-on toolbars Bing and Google stopped appearing on the activation list in ie11. Error,How to Fix Problem - After changing my windows theme to a classic non-aero custom theme, I cannot open any folder anywhere without explorer crashing?,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded