add-ons - Unable to play videos via YouTube, it says to download Adobe Flash Player
I am unable to play videos via youtube, it says to download adobe flash player, i already have it, but unable to install again, i am receiving message that internet explorer is currently running with add-ons disabled. i'm not sure which ones to enable/disable.
i installed hp photosmart c4400 series and i believe it disabled something, not sure what though
Solutions to the Problem add-ons - Unable to play videos via YouTube, it says to download Adobe Flash Player
Here's how to enable addons in IE8:
Boot in Safe Mode:
- Open Run command as previously described
- Type MSConfig
- Click on Boot tab
- Tick Safe boot in Boot option
- Select Network
- Click Apply and OK
- Reboot your system
Your system will boot in Safe mode with Networking. You may now try and open Windows Store and should not see any errors.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: add-ons - Unable to play videos via YouTube, it says to download Adobe Flash Player:
How to Fix add-ons - Unable to play videos via YouTube, it says to download Adobe Flash Player with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Troubleshooter of Error: Adding and removing bluetooth COM ports changes wallpaper,[Solved] Aero Peek minimizing windows,ADDRESS LABELS FROM EXCEL SPREADSHEET [Anwsered],How to Fix - Advanced Excel formula Question?,How Can You Fix - After 24 hrs, empty Control Panel and "The specified procedure could not be found." on virtually all applications!?,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded