Adobe flashplayer global settings manager wont work in IE9, worked in IE8.
I have the final release of IE9 other then that the title says it all.
Anwsers to the Problem Adobe flashplayer global settings manager wont work in IE9, worked in IE8.
I found a solution, when i uncheck do not save encrypted pages to disk it works just as it did in IE8.
To check for Windows updates
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click Install updates. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: Adobe flashplayer global settings manager wont work in IE9, worked in IE8.:
How to Fix Adobe flashplayer global settings manager wont work in IE9, worked in IE8. with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your system. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: [Solution] Adding additional section to the spreadhseet - different number of columns,How to Fix - Adobe Reader X (10.1.1)?,address box problems -vista [Anwsered],Adobe Flash-how to install [Solved],Troubleshooter of Error: After a complete reboot an error box appears - 'Explorer.exe - Application Error' It reads: The instruction at 0x773ca669 referenced memory at 0xdd850ac0.,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded